- Introduce yourself and topic. (How can TTU improve its non-academic services for current students?)
- Tell respondent you will be recording/taking notes of the conversation for your marketing research class. Make sure it is okay to record first.
- Clarify that the respondent is the expert on the topic by being a student and that there are now right/wrong answers. Speech in a comfortable dialogue.
- What is your major? What year are you?
- Do you live on campus? If not, house close? Do you drive or walk?
- How do you feel about TTU’s campus (not including professors) If positive, what would they improve? If negative, what are their complaints?
- What are your favorite things about TTU?
- If you had the power to change one thing about the campus what would that be?
- Do you think TTU is fully supporting your education with its nonacademic services? explain?